Why You’ll Love It
- Dizzying list of amenities
- Restaurants, bars, and entertainment all on site
- Grand Sierra Adventure Desk plans your ideal outing
Good luck finding a more complete destination than the Grand Sierra Resort. Pumping nightlife, first-class entertainment, premier restaurants—the Grand Sierra isn’t just a hotel; it’s an experience.
As if all this weren’t enough, the Grand Sierra has cooked up a special package to take the hassle out of vacation planning. Savor Italian flavors at Briscola or chow down on a hearty steak at Charlie Palmer’s. Then head to the on-site theatre to be dazzled by Viva Le Cirque’s blend of humor and acrobatics. This imaginative spectacular, held on the world’s largest indoor stage, stars some of today’s best cirque artists for an out-of-this-world theatrical romp.
Recover from your busy night with a day spent lounging in a poolside cabana. Or floating down the Truckee River. Whatever you choose, Grand Sierra Resort serves it on a silver platter.
– Laura, Bloomspot Staff Writer
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“One of best hotels in Reno, hands down!”
“The facility itself is huge. There is an outdoor driving range … a full size bowling alley, movie theater and tons of other stuff!”
Read more on Yelp
“Crazy beautiful inside! I mean gorgeous digs, everything about this place screams class.”
“We have been to the GSR maybe 4 times now and each time we find different things to do and still have things left to try out.”
1,800-SEAT GRAND THEATRE
See full list of amenities
- Valid for stays from June 20–22, 24, 27, 28, 30 and July 1, 3–8, 10–14, 2012 only.
- May purchase multiples to reserve consecutive dates.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- 13% tax will be collected upon Bloomspot checkout.
- Cannot be used with other offers or existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PDT on June 13, 2012. All sales are final after this date.