Grants are available for Filipino students to pursue Master’s or Ph.D. degrees in the U.S. Filipino teachers of English are eligible to teach Tagalog in the U.S and take classes at a U.S. university in the non-degree Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program.
Grants to the Philippines for U.S. citizens are offered in the student and scholar categories. Ten-month awards are available for students to carry out either independent or Ph.D. dissertation research. Lecturer/research grants and Fulbright Specialists grants are availble for U.S. faculty and professionals. read more…
In the Philippines, Fulbright U.S. grantees are supported by the Philippine-American Educational Foundation.
Fulbright U.S. Student Program
The Fulbright U.S. Student Program enables U.S. graduating college seniors, graduate students, young professionals, and artists to study abroad for one academic year.
The Fulbright U.S. Student Program is administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE).
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program sends American scholars and professionals abroad to lecture and/or conduct research in a wide variety of academic and professional fields.
Fulbright Specialist Program
The Fulbright Specialist Program, a short-term complement to the traditional Fulbright Scholar Program, sends U.S. faculty and professionals to serve as expert consultants on curriculum, faculty development, institutional planning, and related subjects at overseas academic institutions for a period of 2 to 6 weeks.
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program is administered by the Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES).
- Record Number of Fulbright Students Choose Montclair State University (prweb.com)
- Fulbright Scholarship Funds Hungary Academic Experience (plsportfolio.wordpress.com)
- Fulbright: The First Stage (Application) in Q and A session (syayidss.wordpress.com)
- Fulbright: Willingness to Try and Try Again (syayidss.wordpress.com)
- Fulbright: IIE, Submission Plan, and the Waiting Time (syayidss.wordpress.com)
- Fulbright Info Session in La Plata (csweprovincechapters.wordpress.com)
- Elizabethtown College welcomes Dr. Magda Bagnied (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Apply for a China Fulbright! (coplansinchina.wordpress.com)
- Feb. 14 Fulbright research lecture: Unobserved traits influence beer consumers (wsunews.wsu.edu)
- Houghton Professors Named Fulbright Scholars (prweb.com)
- Charlotte School of Law Professor Named 2011-12 Fulbright Scholar (prweb.com)