Why You’ll Love It
- Celebrated in The New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, and Travel + Leisure
- Private poolside villas
- Two blocks from Healdsburg Plaza
Escape the clutter of the office at the place Travel + Leisure praises as “a minimalist’s dream come true”—Duchamp Hotel. Your stylish digs are only minutes from Healdsburg Plaza, home to the simplest pleasures of wine country: art galleries, gourmet eateries, and, of course, tasting rooms.
At this hotel, you’re not only a guest—you’re a VIP. Lounge on your private terrace after a delectable breakfast or lead a champagne toast by the in-room fireplace. When you decide to venture out, a concierge will let you in on all the local secrets.
Your visit wouldn’t be complete without complimentary wine tasting at Duchamp Winery. But be careful with those liberal pours of organic, hand-crafted Syrah. A few glasses and you may want to make Healdsburg your permanent stomping grounds.
– Christy, Bloomspot Staff Writer
- Valid for selected dates only. Two-night minimum stay required.
- Includes daily continental breakfast for two and wine tasting for two at Duchamp Winery.
- 12% hotel tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- Cannot be used with other offers or existing reservations.
- Duchamp Hotel is staffed for check-ins from 3-7PM daily. Please contact Duchamp Hotel at (707) 431-1300 at least 24 hours prior to your stay if you plan to arrive outside of these hours.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on April 17, 2012. All sales are final after this date.
OVERSIZED SPA SHOWER STOCKED WITH AVEDA PRODUCTS
BATHROBES AND SLIPPERS
See full details
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Materials are very modern and minimalist. The bed is awesome—I wanted to take it home … Duchamp is such a quiet and relaxing place to stay. It feels like a hidden country summer home.”
“A hidden-away, modern, minimalist gem a block and a half from the Healdsburg square. Each cottage is super private and very spacious … not to mention very clean.”
Read more on Yelp
“One-of-a-kind, beautiful, classy hotel with tons of privacy. The fact that there are only six ‘rooms’ (they are actually fully detached bungalows around a pool) made for a very quiet weekend getaway for this couple … I loved it.”
“This place is so wonderful … The location is perfect for walking to the square. The rooms are ultra-hip-styling with a comfy firm bed … Everything was fantastic.”
Read more on Yelp