Offshore Sailing School
Why You’ll Love It
- Family owned and operated
- Individual instruction in a class size of four
- 6 hours of classroom prep and 18 hours of sailing
A love of adventure on the high seas led founder Steve Colgate to create Offshore Sailing School in 1964. He and his wife Doris use their experience as active members of US SAILING and other prestigious organizations to grant you sea legs in no time.
Learn to sail at the helm of a Colgate 26, the boat designed by Steve Colgate specifically for teaching. The US Coast Guard Academy and US Naval Academy use the same boat for their own training, so you’ll be in good company.
See sailing course schedule.
– Hannah, Bloomspot Staff Writer
Valid at the following locations:
Liberty Landing Marina
Liberty State Park
80 Audry Zapp Dr
Jersey City, NJ 07305
23rd St & the Hudson River
New York, NY 10011
Liberty Landing NYC
Hudson River Park‘s Trust Pier 25
New York, NY 10013
- Expires October 31, 2012.
- Limit one offer total per person. May purchase multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem in one full 3-day course; no cash or credit back.
- Valid for Chelsea Piers, Liberty Landing Marina, and Pier 25 locations only.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of Bloomspot sale.