INTREPID TRAVEL: MAJESTIC PERU
Why You’ll Love It
- Visit everywhere from Lima to Machu Picchu
- Home to various ancient civilizations
- A blend of history, culture, and relaxation
The beauty of Peru is that it offers something for everybody, from history buffs to shopping junkies. In this 15-day, grass-roots style small group excursion, you’ll get your kicks in over a dozen cities. Sip pisco (grape brandy) from the town where it originated, mingle with sea lions, and sample the freshest ceviche you’ve had in your life—here, you can do it all.
Trains, planes, and automobiles—and one speedy motorboat—transport you from one breathtaking sight to the next. Volcanoes? Check. Ancient Incan ruins? Check. A city so high it’s shrouded in a cloud forest? Check. This impressive itinerary puts all your past vacations to shame.
Intrepid Travel—a grassroots travel company—helps you explore in a small group (average 10 people per tour) led by knowledgable local guides.
– Christy, Bloomspot Staff Writer
- Please quote promotion code at time of booking.
- Recipient must confirm travel 60 days prior to departure by paying in full at the time of booking or with a $250 non-refundable deposit.
- Must book trip by April 3, 2013.
- Travel must commence prior to June 4, 2013.
- The offer is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid at time of booking.
- Date availability can be checked directly through Intrepid at (800) 970-7299 but purchase must be made through Bloomspot to receive this promotional rate.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- Offer valid on new bookings only and cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- Offer applies to published itinerary price. Excludes international airfare, trip kitty, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements, visas, passports, food/ beverages (other than 13 breakfasts and 5 dinners), telecommunication charges, security fees, and gratuities.
- There is a maximum of two passengers per trip departure using travel vouchers; members are encouraged to book travel early. If your preferred departure is full at time of booking, Intrepid Travel will gladly offer alternative travel dates.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and a travel insurance policy should be arranged prior to or at the time of booking. Please see Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
- Allow USD $350 for meals not included.
- Reservations required.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- May purchase multiples.
- No cash or credit back.
- Refunds allowed through Bloomspot until 11:59PM PST on April 10, 2012. All Bloomspot sales are final after this date.