Why You’ll Love It
- Incredible images only National Geographic photographers can create
- Globe-trotting, jet-setting writers invite you on their journeys
- Practical tips to get you to breathtaking locales
The world is your oyster, and for over a century, National Geographic has dazzlingly presented globe-spanning thrills on the half shell. Join these adventurers in discovering the most awe-inspiring places, people, and experiences on the planet with National Geographic Traveler.
Every travel-hungry photographer and writer dreams of working with National Geographic, and with a quick flip of the pages, it’s easy to see why. Crumbling Mayan ruins, towering foreign metropoles—we think each issue should come with Warning: Readers May Contract the Travel Bug pasted on the cover.
And if you do awaken the overwhelming urge to explore? National Geographic Traveler gives you tried-and-true tips, tricks, and strategies to get out there and experience your own adventure. So don’t get too comfortable in that armchair just yet—you may not want to stay there for long.
– Brian, Bloomspot Staff Writer
- National Geographic Traveller’s 2012 Hot List (hoteliertv.com)
- Top 10 Shopping Avenues – Travel – National Geographic (world-awaits.com)
- Retro Med: Cruise Croatia – 2012 (prweb.com)
- Magazine & Writer – Gina Borg (jour5580sp12suggs.wordpress.com)