The Philippine American Foundation for Charities (PAFC), Inc. is a non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization formed in 1997 in Washington, D.C. PAFC sponsors charitable, educational, cultural and emergency assistance projects to help improve the the quality of lives of people in our communities.
- Provide funding support to community-based charitable organizations that advance the Foundation’s charitable mission and organizational goals.
- Promote harmony in diversity through sponsorship of activities and events that advance multicultural education and cross-cultural understanding.
- Create leadership opportunities and promote positive self-image among the youth.
- Improve the quality of lives of senior citizens and other individuals who are at risk.
- Foster the spirit of volunteerism and community building through projects that bring people together.
- Philippine American Foundation for Charities (PAFC) (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)