KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice. Pledge your support by donating here: http://bit.ly/konydonate…
KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.
Pledge your support by donating here: bit.ly/konydonate and continue to share this story. GOAL: 500,000 shares
FOR MEDIA INQUIRES ONLY: Monica Vigo email@example.com
DIRECTOR: Jason Russell LEAD EDITOR: Kathryn Lang EDITORS: Kevin Trout, Jay Salbert, Jesse Eslinger LEAD ANIMATOR: Chad Clendinen ANIMATOR: Jesse Eslinger 3-D MODELING: Victor Soto VISUAL EFFECTS: Chris Hop WRITERS: Jason Russell, Jedidiah Jenkins, Kathryn Lang, Danica Russell, Ben Keesey, Azy Groth PRODUCERS: Kimmy Vandivort, Heather Longerbeam, Chad Clendinen, Noelle Jouglet ORIGINAL SCORES: Joel P. West SOUND MIX: Stephen Grubbs, Mark Friedgen, Smart Post Sound COLOR: Damian Pelphrey, Company 3 CINEMATOGRAPHY: Jason Russell, Bobby Bailey, Laren Poole, Gavin Kelly, Chad Clendinen, Kevin Trout, Jay Salbert, Shannon Lynch PRODUCTION ASSISTANT: Jaime Landsverk LEAD DESIGNER: Tyler Fordham DESIGNERS: Chadwick Gantes, Stephen Witmer
Original Instrumental Scores by Joel P. West joelpwest.com/
“Punching in a Dream”, Performed by The Naked and Famous, Written by Aaron Short, Alisa Xayalith, and Thom Powers, Produced by Thom Powers, The Naked and Famous appear courtesy of Somewhat Damaged and Universal Republic
“Arrival of the Birds”, Performed by The Cinematic Orchestra, Written by The Cinematic Orchestra, Produced by The Cinematic Orchestra, The Cinematic Orchestra appears courtesy of Disney Records
“Roll Away Your Stone”, Performed by Mumford and Sons, Written by Benjamin Lovett, Edward Dwane, Marcus Mumford, and Winston Marshall, Produced by Markus Dravs, Mumford and Sons appear courtesy of Glassnote Entertainment Group LLC
“A Dream within a Dream”, Performed by The Glitch Mob, The Glitch Mob appears courtesy of Glass Air
“I Can’t Stop”, Performed by Flux Pavilion, Flux Pavilion appears courtesy of Circus Records Limited
- This is Joseph Kony. (cindyagoncillo.com)
- Invisible Children (firstheretheneverywhere.wordpress.com)
- Invisible Children… (andrewazzopardi.org)
- Uganda: LRA hostages go hungry as militants flee (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Invisible Children (informationarbitrage.com)
- Stopping the Congo’s author of nightmares (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Kony 2012 (annanajuice.wordpress.com)
- U.S. troops stationed in Africa to help fight brutal rebels (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
Uploaded by NTDTV on Nov 30, 2009
An Echizen jellyfish can measure up to 2.2 meters in diameter and weigh up to 300 kg.
The non-edible creatures have caught fishermen in their grip, as the monster invertebrates clog nets and poison and crush catches with their stingers.
“I had never seen anything like this big before.”
Some experts say the outbreak of jellyfish this season has cost Japan’s fishing industry more than 100 million dollars.
Jellyfish even sank one Japanese fishing boat in the Pacific recently, after the vessel capsized because the weight of the creature stuck in its net.
Still, much about the mega-jellyfish remains a mystery.
[Kiyoshi Kawasaki, Asst. Director, Japan Fisheries Research Agency]:
“The rising sea temperatures could be a factor behind this phenomenon as they foster the growth of these jellyfish.”
Pollution in the waters off China is also cited as a factor, which has made it easier for jellyfish to breed.
- Jellyfish Blooms Not Caused By Global Warming And Overfishing Of Competitors – Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)
- Survey finds jellyfish takeover exaggerated (environmenteng.wordpress.com)
- Are jellyfish increasing in world’s oceans? (sciencedaily.com)
Uploaded by Patriot7661 on Nov 9, 2010
- 30 US Corporation Spent More on Lobbying than Taxes in 2011 (Elizabeth Warren on Jon Stewart Show) (planetsave.com)
- Elizabeth Warren: It Gets Better (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Elizabeth Warren: Government Is What We Do Together (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Massachusetts SEIU endorses Elizabeth Warren (dailykos.com)
- “You want to talk about values? … Looking out for one another – that’s a value.” (bluejaysway.wordpress.com)
- Elizabeth Warren Calls For End Of DOMA, Two-Tiered Citizenship (pinkbananaworld.com)
Uploaded by TEDtalksDirector on Aug 10, 2011
http://www.ted.com Here’s a crazy idea: Persuade the world to try living in peace for just one day, every September 21. In this energetic, honest talk, Jeremy Gilley tells the story of how this crazy idea became real — real enough to help millions of kids in war-torn regions.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the “Sixth Sense” wearable tech, and “Lost” producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at http://www.ted.com/translate.
- How to Get into TED? It’s Like Applying to College – Again and Again – Businessweek (exitbusiness.wordpress.com)
Eugenics is the “applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population“, usually referring to the manipulation of human populations. The origins of the concept of eugenics began with certain interpretations of Mendelian inheritance, and the theories of August Weismann. Historically, many of the practitioners of eugenics viewed eugenics as a science, not necessarily restricted to human populations; this embraced the views of Darwinismand Social Darwinism. Read More… Eugenics, the social movement claiming to improve the genetic features of human populations through selective breeding and sterilization, based on the idea that it is possible to distinguish between superior and inferior elements of society, played a significant role in the history and culture of the United Statesprior to its involvement in World War II. Eugenics was practiced in the United States many years before eugenics programs in Nazi Germanyand actually, U.S. programs provided much of the inspiration for the latter. Stefan Kühl has documented the consensus between Nazi race policies and those of eugenicists in other countries, including the United States, and points out that eugenecists understood Nazi policies and measures as the realization of their goals and demands. Most popular in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and now generally associated with racist and nativistelements (as the movement was to some extent a reaction to a change in emigration from Europe) rather than scientific genetics, it was considered a method of preserving and improving the dominant groups in the population. Read More…
Published on Aug 14, 2011 by AssociatedPress
Elaine Riddick has been fighting for 40 years to get compensation from the state of North Carolina. Between 1929 and 1974, the state sterilized more than 7,600 individuals, including Riddick, in the name of “improving” the state’s human stock. (Aug. 15)
Standard YouTube License
History of Eugenics
Introduction to Eugenics John Cavanaugh-O’Keefe (Prolife Activist, Researcher and Writer ) January, 1995 The principal manifestations of eugenics are racism and abortion. Eugenics is the driving force behind euthanasia, in vitro fertilization, and embryo and fetal research. It is the driving force in global population policy, and affects American foreign policy. It is the force driving much of the environmentalist movement, welfare policy and welfare reform, and health care. It is found in anthropology, sociology, psychology all the social sciences. Further, it is reflected in much literature, especially science fiction. So it is worth some study.
DEFINITION Eugenics is the study of methods to improve the human race by controlling reproduction. The word was coined in 1883 by Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin. Galton believed that the proper evolution of the human race was thwarted by philanthropic outreach to the poor when such efforts encouraged them to bear more children. Charity upset the mechanism of natural selection. Hence, the human race needed a kind of artificial selection: eugenics. The word is from Greek for good birth. Galton wanted eugenics to develop from a science to a policy to a religion.
A Study … Galton defined eugenics as “the science of improvement of the human race germ plasm through better breeding.” He also said: “Eugenics is the study of agencies under social control that may improve or impair the racial qualities of future generations, whether physically or mentally.” This definition was used for years on the cover of the Eugenics Review, a journal published by the Eugenics Education Society.
A Program … The American Journal of Eugenics (1906) defined it as “the science of good generation” and noted that the Century Dictionary defined it (rather primly) as “the doctrine of Progress, or Evolution, especially in the human race, through improved conditions in the relations of the sexes.” In 1970, I. I. Gottesman, a director of the American Eugenics Society, defined it in this way: “The essence of evolution is natural selection; the essence of eugenics is the replacement of ‘natural’ selection by conscious, premeditated, or artificial selection in the hope of speeding up the evolution of ‘desirable’ characteristics and the elimination of undesirable ones.”
A Religion … Eugenics has had a religious dimension. Galton suggested that it should function as a religion, and this proposal was echoed by George Bernard Shaw, Bertrand Russel and others. In the United States shortly after the turn of the century, the American Journal of Eugenics advertised itself by noting that it was “formerly known as Lucifer the Light Bearer.” Read More at …
Maafa 21 The History of Eugenics In America Part 1 of 13…
Uploaded by ThermoNuclearTv on Dec 21, 2009
A documentation of the modern eugenic movement in America.From the assertion of Darwin’s Theory of Evolution,coupled with his cousin Francis Galton’s correlation between genealogy,and the inheritance of intelligence.
Insisting that human beings are predisposed genetically to be unfit for society.
Nature versus Nurture.
This film follows the trail from its beginnings, in post slavery America,to its influence upon the Third Reich and its implementation of its Final Solution.
After the exposure this brought upon the movement,The eugenics movement morphed into what we know today as Planned Parenthood.
You will be astonished to learn that Planned Parenthood kills more African American people every year through abortions,than are killed from every other cause,Combined.
An eye opener
Standard YouTube License
- Economics, Immigration, and Eugenics (bigthink.com)
- Detroit Columnist Calls for Sterilants in Drinking Water to Reduce Number Of Poor Blacks (theindustrycosign.wordpress.com)
- Eugenics: The Evil of National Socialism (4limitedgov.com)
- Letters: The tainted history of eugenics (guardian.co.uk)
- The Social-Scientific Origins of Eugenics and its Application in Education (eyesonsuccess.com)
- U.S. Eugenics: When a Low I.Q. Meant Sterilization (bigthink.com)
- More eugenics in America (traditionalchristianity.wordpress.com)
- Experiencing disability: the right to be impaired versus the legacy of eugenics – A Public Debate, Bristol, Wednesday 14 December (medicalhumanities.wordpress.com)
- An American Scientific Nightmare: The Legacy of Eugenics (uculr.wordpress.com)
(NaturalNews) After it was exposed that theBill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the philanthropic brainchild ofMicrosoftfounder Bill Gates, purchased 500,000 shares inMonsantoback in 2010 valued at more than $23 million, it became abundantly clear that this so-called benevolent charity is up to something other than eradicating disease and feeding the world’s poor (http://www.guardian.co.uk). It turns out that the Gates family legacy has long been one of trying to dominate and control the world’s systems, including in the areas of technology, medicine, and now agriculture.
TheGates Foundation, aka the tax-exempt Gates Family Trust, is currently in the process of spending billions of dollars in the name of humanitarianism to establish a global food monopoly dominated by genetically-modified (GM) crops and seeds. And based on the Gates family’s history of involvement in world affairs, it appears that one of its main goals besides simply establishing corporate control of the world’s food supply is to reduce the world’s population by a significant amount in the process.
Bill Gates Confronted on Eugenics
by We Are Change…
Uploaded by natesresearch on Jun 8, 2010
Bill Gates, Microsoft chairman, philanthropist, and Bilderberg 2010 attendee, was met by members of the Rhode Island and Boston chapters of an international activist network of grassroots journalists known as We Are Change. Gates was met outside of Harvard University, as well as inside during a Q & A session following his presentation. Questions were focused on the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a foundation which has donated many billions of dollars to charitable projects in the publicly expressed spirit of the Rockefeller Foundation. Some activities funded through the foundation, and personally praised by Bill Gates, raise considerable concern for many. Only an uncompromising free press is capable of truly representing the universal demand for honest, bold, and when necessary, humorous pursuit of truth. We Are Change strives to fill this void wherever it exists. To dismiss our questions, as moguls such as Gates does, is not a sign of intelligence or power, but a sign of weakness and fear. (we get it, he’s busy) That is not to say that anyone has everything figured out, but that strength admits its vulnerability to grow and questions itself. And so, get active, ask questions, and put it on record. We Are Change, and so are You.
Full complimentary article forthcoming; here are the links promised within the video which will provide you with the necessary tools to begin your research:
Bill Gates complete TED presentation:
Gates at Harvard (Mark is at the 55 minute mark):
Gates at MIT:
Vaccines designed to control population:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=hcg population control vaccines&itool=QuerySuggestion
just google it. but here’s a lengthy critique:
Chlorine Dioxide: (we are not doctors and do not pretend to be! we are not responsible for the claims of any researchers or salesmen. Investigate and decide for yourself. but please, Investigate, this info could save lives!!!):
Doomsday Seed Vault:
Terrapower: (a good idea?) I’m not sure yet, but let’s be fair for now:
Uploaded by bproject on Aug 2, 2010
Bill Gates responds to the question “Will combating global poverty contribute to overpopulation?” Gates explains reducing poverty will help reduce the population growth rate, citing the work of Hans Rosling
-The Borgen Project
Standard YouTube License
- FLASHBACK: Bill Gates Foundation Buys 500,000 Shares of Monsanto in 2010 (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Bill Gates is the Sperminator (julie-pruitt.com)
- What would you ask Bill Gates? (seattleducation2010.wordpress.com)
- Bill Gates criticizes world’s farming community (bizjournals.com)
- Bill Gates NWO CULLING !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Bill Gates Funds ALEC (techrights.org)
- Bill Gates on Insanity and Energy R&D (news.sciencemag.org)
- Bill Gates urges digital revolution against hunger (nation.com.pk)
- Bill Gates calls for ‘digital revolution’ and ‘scorecards’ to fight hunger (mnn.com)
- Bill Gates: ‘It’s crazy how little we’re funding energy’ (thinkprogress.org)
The Country’s #1 Men’s Mag
Likes and Interests
- That’s not Racism you morons! (davefarmersblog.wordpress.com)
- The One with FHM’s March 2005 Issue (zenpinoy.wordpress.com)
- The One with FHM’s January 2012 Issue (zenpinoy.wordpress.com)
- Official FHM Philippines Top 100 of 2008 (inzomaniac.wordpress.com)
- FHM Releases New Veena Malik Topless Cover Despite Lawsuits (celebs.gather.com)
- Pakistani actress: I posed topless, not nude for FHM (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Irina Shayk for FHM South Africa of the Day (drunkenstepfather.com)
- Actress Veena Malik’s Nude FHM Photos Cause Controversy (997now.radio.com)
- Veena Malik Nude Photo Scandal – Talks Naked FHM India Cover on ‘Have Your Say’ (celebs.gather.com)