Why You’ll Love It
- Freedom to choose your dream vacay or ideal packages ready to book
- Because an over-water bungalow is always a must
- 20 different luxury resorts to choose from
Regardless of what spell check says, there are many ways to spell “paradise” … T-A-H-I-T-I, B-O-R-A B-O-R-A, M-O-O-R-E-A, etc. Get acquainted with these alternative spellings—as well as that little thing you call a tan—courtesy of Tahiti.com.
If you want sunshine done right, do it yourself. Tahiti.com gives you access to exclusive rates on French Polynesia’s choice travel destinations and tour packages. That way the type-A adventurer in you can sit back, relax, and OCD a tropical cocktail to the last sip.
If you’re a get-me-to-a-beach-any-beach-ASAP sorta person, take advantage of Tahiti.com’s five-night Moorea package. The only thing you’ll have to do is lounge in your over-water bungalow. Sounds easy enough, no?
– Erika, Bloomspot Staff Writer
InterContinental Tahiti Resort and Le Meridien Tahiti
InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa, Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, Legends Resort Moorea, Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa,
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, InterContinental Le Moana Bora Bora Resort, InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, Le Méridien Bora Bora Resort, Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, Hotel Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach & Private Island, and Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa
Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa and Vahine Island Private Island Resort
Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort, and Manihi Pearl Beach Resort
See full www.tahiti.com for details
Includes roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX) to Faa’a International Airport (PPT) on Air Tahiti Nui, welcome and farewell leis, roundtrip airport and inter-island transfers, 5-night accommodations in Overwater Bungalow Suite at InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa with early check-in and late check-out, daily breakfast, and one bottle of wine
- Travel dates are based on availability.
- Date availability can be checked through Tahiti.com, but purchase must be made through Bloomspot to receive promotional rate.
- Valid for new bookings only; cannot be used with existing reservations or other offers; cannot combine offers 1 and 2.
- Offer 1: Reservations must be booked by July 16, 2012; $500 for $1,000 is valid as payment on any Tahiti.com vacation booked firstname.lastname@example.org; cannot be combined with offer 2; valid for airfare, hotel accommodations, transfers and/or tours; subject to availability; limit one per person; limit one certificate per reservation and/or traveling party; may purchase multiples as gifts.
- Offer 2: Reservations must be booked by June 30, 2012; $1,999 Tahiti package rate is per person and based on double occupancy; $450 taxes per person will be collected upon Bloomspot purchase; single occupancy supplement applies to solo travelers and is paid directly to Tahiti.com (subject to availability); may purchase multiples; includes roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX) to Faa’a International Airport (PPT) on Air Tahiti Nui, welcome and farewell leis, roundtrip airport and inter-island transfers, 5-night accommodations in Overwater Bungalow Suite at InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa with early check-in and late check-out (based on availability), daily breakfast, and one bottle of wine.
- Must redeem in one reservation; no cash or credit back.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on June 21, 2012. All sales are final after this date.