PIG OF THE MONTH BBQ
Why You’ll Love It
- Top quality, all-natural BBQ made from time-honored family recipes
- Shipped right to your door nationwide—no muss or fuss on your part
- Acclaim from Better Homes and Gardens, Entertainment Weekly, and Martha Stewart Magazine
- Recipients of several awards for their BBQ meats and sauces
Rachael Ray couldn’t help digging right into these succulent treats. Paula Deen says their sauces are “finger licking good.” And Iron Chef Michael Symon told Good Morning America that their meals are “simply divine.” Is there anyone who doesn’t love Pig of the Month BBQ’s fall-off-the-bone deliciousness? Well … maybe someone who hasn’t tried it.
Jalapeno cheddar bratwurst. Vanilla bourbon bacon. Memphis-style BBQ baby back ribs (the best ribs Chef Symon has ever eaten, by the way). Y’all know these aren’t dishes you could cook up on your own.
From Memphis to Key West and Carolina to Texas, there sure are a lot of different types of delicious barbecue. But Pig of the Month BBQ is the only place that delivers all of these authentic flavors straight to your door. So pig out a little this summer—you don’t even have to worry about dad setting the yard on fire.
– Stella, Bloomspot Staff Writer
FEATURED MERCHANDISE ITEMS
DRY-STYLE BABY BACK BBQ RIBS
All-natural, slow-smoked barbecue baby back ribs rubbed in a secret family spice blend of 12 herbs and spices
FRESH BUTTERMILK COLESLAW
Fresh grated carrots and purple and green cabbage dressed with buttermilk, a little vinegar, spices, and fresh mayo
VANILLA BOURBON BACON
Made with renowned heritage breed, all-natural Berkshire pork and seasoned with Madagascar vanilla and Kentucky bourbon
Super-moist fudge brownie topped with our famous buttercream and a layer of chocolate ganache
See full selection of items
FEATURED BBQ OF THE MONTH CLUB ITEMS
MEMPHIS RIBS AND SAUCE
Tomato-based barbecue sauce with hints of worcestershire and ground black pepper; slow smoked over a hickory wood
TEXAS RIBS AND SAUCE
Humanely raised ribs rubbed with ancho chili powder, paprika, onion powder, and other spices
All-natural breed of heritage pork slow smoked over hickory wood for several hours; pulled apart by hand and then a generous helping of our tangy barbecue sauce is added
See full selection of items
- Expires October 7, 2012.
- May redeem one certificate per person.
- Must redeem in one order; no cash or credit back.
- Merchandise shipping not included; $14.99 flat rate shipping fee will be added upon checkout for merchandise.
- BBQ of The Month Club shipping not included; one-time $45 shipping fee will be added upon checkout for three-month membership.
- Orders have a processing time of 1-2 weeks.
- Taxes not included.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PDT on June 7. All sales are final after this date.