RIVIERA RESORT & SPA
Why You’ll Love It
- Voted Best of the Best Hotel by Palm Springs Life
- Posh guest rooms with mid-century décor
- World-class golf, shopping, and vistas
Does the retro-chic fashion and glam of Mad Men make you swoon? Then it’s obvious you should vacay in a beyond first-class spot worthy of Don Draper and Roger Sterling—in other words, Riviera Resort & Spa.
Opened in 1959, the Riviera instantly became a go-to hotspot for celebrities and socialites seeking the ultimate Southern California getaway—and things haven’t changed much since then. Gorgeous weather and luxurious guest rooms sporting pool, garden, and mountain vistas make days spent cultivating the perfect shade of bronze or relaxing with on-site spa treatments even sweeter.
– Christy, Bloomspot Staff Writer
FEATURED ROOM AMENITIES
FLAT-SCREEN LCD TV
COMPLIMENTARY HIGH-SPEED INTERNET
EXQUISITE MARBLE BATH AND RAIN SHOWER HEAD
COFFEE MAKER, HAIR DRYER, IN-ROOM SAFE, AND IRON/IRONING BOARD
REFRIGERATOR AND SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES AVAILABLE
See full list of amenities
- Valid for selected dates only.
- Based on double occupancy. Up to two additional adults may be added for a nightly fee of $25 per guest to be collected upon resort checkout.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- 15.605% hotel tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- Daily resort fee of $28 plus taxes will be collected upon resort checkout.
- Self-parking is complimentary; valet parking is available for $20 per night.
- Pets allowed; $100 pet fee per stay to be collected upon resort checkout.
- No cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers or existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on May 7, 2012. All sales are final after this date.