DEEP BLUE VIEW RESORT
Why You’ll Love It
- Prime spot right on the Caribbean
- Intimate B&B feel
- Includes all of your diving needs
The island of Bonaire sits like a gem in the dazzling crown of the Caribbean Sea. 60 miles north of Venezuela, this tropical isle is home to secluded beaches, lush landscapes, and miles of coral reefs to explore. So grab your adventure buddy and head to Deep Blue View Resort for a getaway that serves up equal parts under-the-sea and shore-bound beauty.
Deep Blue View understands the hassle of figuring out diving on your own—that’s why they do it all for you. From national park entry to PADI courses to equipment, Deep Blue leaves you free to enjoy the wonders of the water sans buzz-killing logistics.
When it comes time to relax, sprawl out in one of the hammocks that dot the resort’s intimate grounds. Or lazily float in the freshwater swimming pool. From wherever you perch, the glittering waters of the Caribbean are in plain sight.
– Laura, Bloomspot Staff Writer
Kaya Diamanta #50
Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
DIVE INTRO PACKAGE
Includes daily breakfast, PADI scuba course, Divers Nature fee for national parks, and Captain’s Friday night rumpunch sunset trip followed by BBQ dinner
SHORE DIVE PACKAGE
Includes daily breakfast, unlimited independent shore-diving with use of tanks, Marine Park orientation and fees, and Captain’s Friday night rumpunch sunset trip followed by BBQ dinner
$899 for 7-night Dive Intro Package for two ($1,290 value)
$999 for 7-night Shore Dive Package for two ($1,490 value)
For certified divers only…
- Valid for Saturday–Saturday stays between May 21—November 24, 2012; based on availability.
- May purchase multiples to reserve consecutive dates.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Includes all taxes and resort fees; gratuity not included.
- Cannot be used with other offers or existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on April 25, 2012. All sales are final after this date.