Photo of Caloy Soliongco for Philippine Star
At 24, her list of achievements (A-list) keeps on growing. Here's what you can find on her A-list:
- in June 2011, she was named by Yahoo! Philippines as one of the Pitong Pinoy awardees for her efforts in the field of environment.
- in April 2011, she initiated and a co-founded "
St. Pattys Special @ DISTRICT
DC Nightlife by Calvin M. in collaboration with RMR Entertainment, NLA and District Nightclub presents St. Patty’s Day Models in Hot Paint Contest!
***** Grand Prize – $1k *****
♦ Get on our Guest List for FREE ADMISSION b4 midnight
♦ Must be 21+ to enter with Fashionable Attire
VIP TABLE SPECIALS
• $300 for 2 Absolut Vodka ($600 Value) – seats 10ppl
• $500 for 2 Absolut & 1 Shooter
GUEST LIST │ VIP TABLES │ LIMO PARTY BUS
- Do You Know What’s In Your St. Patty’s Drink? (collegecandy.com)
- Have Yourself the Sweetest St. Patty’s Day Ever (borderbuster.blogspot.com)
- Five Friday Finds: St. Patty’s Edition (lifesafunnything.wordpress.com)
- Fab Finding Follow Up: A Fab St. Patty’s Day (fabsugar.com)
- Meet Madden : St. Patty’s Day Cutie (girls.gunaxin.com)
Art-profiles.com is a leading International Art Network which successfully acts as a bridge between artists, businesses and customers. Art-profiles allows everyone to create a free profile and connect with thousands of people around the world with Global or Local Business.
Likes and Interests
- Edgar Mueller Street Art – MID- WORK HARD PLAY HARD (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Photo Manipulations By Andreea Cernestean (artfulhelix.wordpress.com)
- Digital Portraits of Men (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Feather Art – Paintings on Feathers (buntemomente.wordpress.com)
- Artist of the day 2/13/12 : Dark art 1 : Nathalia Suellen (artfulhelix.wordpress.com)
- Illustration of Audrey Kawasaki (soappbubbles.wordpress.com)
Saint Patrick’s Day (Irish: Lá Fhéile Pádraig (The Festival of Patrick Day)) is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated on 17 March. It commemorates Saint Patrick (c. AD 387–461), the most commonly recognised of the patron saints of Ireland, and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland. It is observed by the Catholic Church, the Anglican Communion (especially theChurch of Ireland), the Eastern Orthodox Church and Lutheran Church. Saint Patrick’s Day was made an official feast day in the early seventeenth century, and has gradually become a celebration of Irish culture in general.
The day is generally characterised by the attendance of church services, wearing of green attire and the lifting ofLenten restrictions on eating, and drinking alcohol, which is often proscribed during the rest of the season.
Saint Patrick’s Day is a public holiday in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Newfoundland and Labrador and inMontserrat. It is also widely celebrated by the Irish diaspora, especially in places such as Great Britain, Canada, the United States, Argentina, Australia, and New Zealand, among others. Today, St. Patrick’s Day is probably the most widely celebrated saint’s day in the world.