DC Nightlife by Calvin M. in collaboration with I Am Fil proudly presents…
Saturday, February 18, 2012
10:00pm until 3:00am
From the producer and host of DC’s Annual Philippine IndependenceDay Club Party, 1st Fil-Am Fashion Show in DC, Flip Nights 1 & 2, Oro Lounge, WTF@District and SKY Thursdays at the Rooftop…DC Nightlife now brings you “FIL-AM NIGHTS” at Muse Lounge.Every 3rd Saturday of the month, the hottest Fil-Am socialites in the DMV will come together and take over DC.Join us as we party, toast to a drink & celebrate the Filipino Pride right in our nations capital!• Must be 21+ to enter with proper ID
• Fashionable Attire is strictly enforced
• House, Hip Hop & Top 40‘s by Calvin M, DJ Buster & David Lanexang
______________________________________________________:::: GUEST LIST::::
Free Admission before 11pm for Guys │ til 12am for Gals│ $10 after:::: VIP TABLE SPECIALS ::::
• 1 Grey Goose & 1 Moet Champagne – $350
• 2 Grey Goose or Ciroc& 1 Bottle of Champagne – $500RSVP on http://www.dcnightlife.info/★★ INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! ★★
Mission & Purpose
The Association for the Advancement of Filipino American Arts and Culture, also known as FilAm ARTS, is a multi-disciplinary community arts organization whose mission is to advance the understanding of the arts and diverse cultural heritage of Filipinos in the United States. With three public programs – the Annual Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture, the statewide Pilipino Artists Network, and the arts education program, Eskuwela Kultura, FilAm ARTS’ organizational purpose is to engage diverse peoples in cultural arts as a synergistic approach to individual and community self-determination and empowerment.
FilAm ARTS believes in the power of the arts to overcome language barriers and build community through cultural diversity.
- Engaging people of diverse backgrounds in a common ground venue
- Creating opportunities and spaces for cultural explorations and inter-cultural dialogue
- Fostering the traditional arts while nurturing emerging artistic and community voices
- Stimulating economic growth using the arts in underserved communities, and,
- Educating and empowering youth to become strong leaders
For 18 years, FilAm Arts is recognized AS A LEADER in community arts not only in Southern California, but also throughout the nation –
- AS A PRESENTER
- FilAm ARTS is a leading
presenter of traditional and emerging Filipino American artists and art forms in Southern CA. The Annual Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture (FPAC) presents over 500 multidisciplinary artists to an audience of 25,000 from all over the country, in collaboration with 200 community organizations, businesses and government agencies, and involving more than 300 volunteers. FilAm ARTS programs include: concerts; literary programs;film presentations; visual art exhibits and educational programs such as internships, after-school programs, and artist trainings.
- FilAm ARTS is one of the leading cultural organizations in Los Angeles that sat on the advisory boards of the City of Los Angeles Mayor’s Celebration of the Asian Pacific Heritage Month, the City of Los Angeles’ 32nd Annual Lotus Festival, and the Smithsonian Institution’s 2006 “Centennial of Filipino American Migration.”
- FilAm ARTS is a leading
- AS A RESOURCE
- A lead resource organization in national initiatives such as the Ford Foundation’s Asian Pacific American network “Connect the Arts,” the “Pilipino American Performing Arts Initiative,” the National Hip Hop Summit in New York, and a recipient of The Ford Foundation’s Emerging Voices, New Directions program.
- The California Community Foundation has identified FilAm ARTS as one of four lead cultural organizations in Los Angeles for their Cultural Arts Pilot Program.
- AS AN ADVOCATE
- One of the leading cultural arts organizations in California that founded the CA Cultural Alliance, a coalition of artist networks advocating for multicultural arts, that influenced the writing Assembly Bill 716 to create the CA Cultural and Historical Endowment.
Uploaded by JustForLaughsTV on Apr 9, 2011
http://www.hahaha.com Blind couple has some difficulty hiding their hot behinds when trying to change at the water park. A presentation of the Just For Laughs Gags. The funny hidden camera pranks show for the whole family. Juste pour rire les gags, l’émission de caméra caché la plus comique de la télé!
Standard YouTube License
January 5, 2012
DOT Campaign Slogan
It’s More Fun in the Philippines is the official campaign slogan of Department of Tourism promoting our local tourist destination and helps to boost our tourism industry.
Discover the beauty of nature in the Philippines!
Get travel tips on where, when and how to make the most out of your vacation in any of our 7,107 islands. Find out why it’s more fun in the Philippines!
Philippine Tourist Destinations